Saturday 26 January 2013

Hello again!

So I have been chaotically busy lately and have had no time to post anything so here's a refreshment post.

I'm still exploring various looks and still have no clue what kind of look I'm going for, but one thing I know - I'll never stick with one look because it just is so much fun dressing up!

These two looks were taken during my trip back to China this Christmas.

The first look is one of those looks I always like and keep going back to, I love the idea of wearing a dress under a nice coat. It is very wearable look to go for, and if your legs can survive the near freezing temperature then go for it!
 The second look has to be one of my favourite looks of all time! I love this tucking-your-jumper-into-high-waisted-trousers 60's look and it makes me feel very confident! The Céline bag and the Louboutin flats are brilliant in matching any outfit and are two of my greatest investments of 2012!

Wearing:
(First look) 
House of Holland sunglasses
Stella McCartney coat
Alexander McQueen dress 
Olympia Le Tan clutch 
Christian Louboutin Fifi pumps 

(Second look)
Louis Vuitton silk scarf
Ralph Lauren cashmere cable knit jumper
Erdem trousers
Céline classic box bag
Christian Louboutin flats
Hermès bracelet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment