Friday 30 March 2012

Wedge Love

I know men have this hatred of wedges but they just are so comfortable! I'm wearing my recent purchase from Solestruck.com, Jil Sander Navy wedge shoes. They are injected with ultimate cool-factor and is great for summer as they have little holes all over them to let your little feet breathe!
It's finally sunny and warm here recently so I thought I might brighten things up a little. I'm carrying a Jeffrey Campbell neon yellow iPad case, it's a great gadget accessory for the summer! I went OTT and bought three different neon colours, they all came with strap so you can wear it across your body. 
They all came with an awesome way-too-big-for-an-iPad-cover dust bag. I think I will use two of them for other things like maybe turning it into a laundry bag, etc.

Leggings I'm wearing is again Been by D'heygere's banana print leggings from last year and it's still one of my favourites!

Enough of the rambling, I miss writing a blog so this is an update post because it's Friday relaxing time now! 


Wearing:
Wildfox pink leopard print vest
Cotton On singlet
Been by D'Heygere banana leggings
Jil Sander Navy wedge shoes
Chanel J12 automatic
Jeffrey Campbell iPad cover

No comments:

Post a Comment