Monday 5 March 2012

Day Fifteen - The Rocco

So I said I was going to crack out my sunglasses when it's sunny, I woke up in a sun-filled room and the first thought was to get my shades out!

If you have been following my blog you'd realised by now I have been wearing one bag a week - the choice this week is the Alexander Wang Rocco brass studded bag. There have been mixed reviews of this bag on the internet from various fashion blogs and I also have a love-hate relationship with this bag.

It was a huge hit when it first came out and I had been salivating over them ever since and I finally bought one last year. It looks extremely trendy and has been an all time celebrity choice since it came out but I don't understand how people can swear by this bag! Ok, take for granted celebs have body guards and cars so they don't necessary need to carry the bag all the time but this bag is SOOOO heavy with the solid studs at the bottom! When you actually carry this bag it looks nothing like it does on the web because you'll never actually fill this bag up because it is so heavy all you think of when packing this bag is to minimise the contents.

Well I guess maybe people have strong arms!

Now the sunglasses! I am wearing the Cutler and Gross vintage faux tortoise shell sunglass with the model number of 0156 bought from Dover Street Market. I have consulted the Cutler and Gross boutique assistance and was told that this is a very rare model! It's a very cool model and almost goes with everything you're wearing and I love it!


Wearing:
Cutler and Gross Vintage sunglasses
Maje leather vest
Chronicles of Never white oversized shirt
Whistles singlet
J Brand leggings
Sperry for J Crew deck shoes
Nixon ceramic watch
Alexander Wang Rocco brass studded bag

No comments:

Post a Comment