Monday 19 March 2012

Day 28 - The Formal

My hall of residence had a St Patrick's day formal tonight so this is my effort of stylishly wearing something green! I got this Mary Katrantzou dress for my Christmas present and I just haven't had a chance to wear it until today. I have to say I am absolutely in love with Mary Katrantzou's designs every season! Her designs shows the feminine side of women perfectly whilst at the same time make a woman feel very powerful.

Those with sharp eyes will see my Charlotte Olympia box clutch, it was a recent purchase of mine. It came with three different pouches for you to style with your outfit so tonight I went for the black/cream one so the outfit doesn't get too busy with patterns and colours. 


Wearing:
Iosselliani necklace
Nicholas Kirkwood suede heels
Charlotte Olympia box clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment