Sunday 4 March 2012

Day Thirteen - The Star


So I had a busy weekend in London studying and shopping and getting my birthday present!
This was what I was wearing on Saturday when studying. I may have worn the same jumper again but hey you'll let me off this time!



So this was my birthday present, it's not just a star! It's a star that twists! This is a part of collection by Solange Azagury-Partridge called 24/7, the detail you can see here on the picture in the middle sections of the stars are actually indented! A very cool collection indeed! I'll put the link below so you can have a look at the high definition pictures.


Wearing:
Equipment shirt
Ralph Lauren cashmere cable knit
UniQlo jeans
Chanel classic two-tone flats
Balenciaga bag
Solange Azagury-Partridge 24/7 star ring

No comments:

Post a Comment