Thursday 1 March 2012

Day Eleven - The Pineapple

Got back from London this morning and had experiments to do at 9 in the morning so I just threw on some clothes and ran straight to the lab! At least it's not as disastrous as it could've turned out! Lovely weather today, I think it's about time to dig out my sunglasses if the weather stays the same. Spring is really here!


Again I'm wearing Been by D'heygere's fruit leggings again guess what it is?


YES! It's pineapples... (in case the title didn't give it away)


Going grocery shopping has never been this much fun!




Wearing:
Burberry trench coat
Been by D'Heygere pineapple leggings
Balenciaga bag
Lanvin flats

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, i want these sooooo bad, can't wait till been by D'heygere gets a website. i want these sooooo bag

    ReplyDelete